Reclining Portable Wheel chair Handicapped Showers System
(10-year Warranty on Frame) Made in the USA
Reclining Portable Wheel chair Handicapped Showers System 36″ L x 74″W x36″ H. For use by individuals who require a reclining style wheelchair or gurney, and who require the assistance of a care attendant for bathing Meets the needs of the High quadriplegic, CP and any medical condition requiring a tilt back shower wheelchair.
Only the MedAme-R3000 Recliner has a double fold-away design which allows it to open to a full 74″ in length to accommodate reclining wheelchairs and gurneys. But, when the showering is completed, this unit quickly folds flat to only 16″ in depth for easy storage. The R3000 has the added feature of lower height to make care attendant access as easy and effective as possible. The 15 foot long hoses (or longer if requested) allow for full reach and access for bathing. Made in the USA of the highest quality materials. Warranty: 10 years on the frame; One year on all other components.
Reclining Portable Wheel chair Handicapped Showers System are manufactured for use by individuals with disabilities who find that traditional bathing facilities are difficult or impossible to use, and who may not be able to do re-modeling of the bathroom to allow for full accessibility. Additional MedAme models are designed for emergency services or HazMat. All MedAme models are completely wheelchair accessible and portable, requiring NO tools or modifications to a site for use.
- Inexpensive alternative to handicap accessible bathtubs. The MedAme portable showers are complete shower facilities
- No need for a disabled bathtub installation
- Improved circulation with the stimulation of warm water on extremities. Or, critical body temperature cooling can be easily accomplished.
- Important for many quadriplegics and others who have diminished abilities to detect body temperature changes.
- Healthier skin because the entire body can have adequate water to truly cleanse.